Kohima, July 24 (MExN): Deputy Commissioner, Kohima, Rajesh Soundararajan, IAS has informed that a meeting will be held on July 26, at 11:00 AM at DC’s Conference Hall for work distribution and ground arrangements and also chalk out the programme for the ensuing Independence Day Celebration at Kohima on August 15.
The following officials have been requested to attend the meeting without fail:
- The Director, Youth Resources & Sports, Kohima or her representatives.
- The Director Art & Culture Kohima or his representatives.
- The Commandant 4th NAP, Thizama.
- The Commandant 3rd Assam Rifles Kohima.
- The Sr. Superintendent of Police Kohima.
- The Commandant CRPF/BSF/Home Guards.
- The Commandant NCC Group HQ Kohima.
- The State Commissioner, Bharat Scouts & Guides, Kohima.
- The Administrator, Kohima Municipal Council.
- The Chief Engineer, PWD (Housing) Kohima.
- The Station Director, Doordarshan/AIR Kohima.
- The CMO Kohima.
- The District Sports Officer, Kohima.
- The DPRO Kohima.
- The District Education Officer Kohima.
- The District Cultural Officer Kohima.
- The Executive Engineer PHE/Power/PWD (Secretariat Complex)
- The Secretary Indian Red Cross Kohima.
- The Regional Transport Officer, Kohima.
- The President, Nagaland Contractors & Supplies Union, Nagaland Police Service Association, Puliebadze Club, Lions Club, Royal Club, Classic Club, Rotary Club, Kerela Club, Gorkha Public Panchayat, Chanmari, The Green Caravan C/o Richard, Kohima Press Club, Hindu KalyanSamithi, Indian Red Cross Society, Nagaland State Branch, Nagaland Voluntary Women Association, Beauty & Aesthetic Society of Nagaland, Nagaland Adventure Club, Nagaland Flying & Adventure Sports Association, The Pastors Union , Light Club Kohima, Nagaland Motorcycle Club, NAAME C/o RuokuoChale.
- The President, kohima Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- The Secretary, ZilaSainik Board, Kohima.
All HQ Administrative Officers, Pol. Asstt to DC, Head DB’s Kohima District