Bengeluru, September 21 (MExN): India’s fashion e-tailer AJIO today announced its flagship event ‘All Stars Sale’ starting from September 22, powered by Marks & Spencer in association with Lee and Wrangler.
According to a press release from the e-tailer, customers got early access for a limited period of 6 hours starting September 17 and during the AJIO All Stars Sale (AASS), customers can shop across 5500+ brands offering over 1.5 million curated fashion styles.
“In this edition, we expect continued momentum of increasing orders from smaller towns and cities. With increasing internet penetration and introduction of 5G, more and more Indians are adopting online shopping and we expect over 10 lakh first-time shoppers to experience and shop from the 1.5M+ styles on AJIO,” Vineeth Nair, CEO, AJIO stated regarding the announcement.
The sale will see launch of a new ethnic brand called Ri-wah, a mid-premium brand with 2,000+ styles. Other ethnic brands popular with customers include Indie Picks, W, Biba, Global Desi, Kalanikethan, Avaasa, Gulmohar Jaipur etc.
With the addition of 500 new brands, AASS will see customers across 19,000+ pin codes pan India shop from a huge selection of exclusive international brands, owned labels and homegrown brands with the best deals and offers across categories like fashion, lifestyle, home and decor, jewellery, beauty and personal care, the release added.
Customers can save big and get up to 50-90% off across top brands and categories with an extra discount up to 10% off on using ICICI credit and debit cards. Exciting deals on brands like Adidas, Nike, Puma, Superdry, GAP, USPA, Steve Madden, Levis, Marks and Spencer, ONLY, Armani Exchange, Ritu Kumar, ALDO, Buda Jeans Co., Fyre Rose, Encrustd, SAM, Portico, Home Centre, Maybelline, Melorra and many more.
AJIO, touted as fashion-first marketplace offering 5500+ brands and over 1.5 million styles with a wide variety of exclusive international brands, owned labels and homegrown brands, is part of Reliance Retail.
• Daily for Super Hours, unheard and irresistible deals and more
• Top shopper: Top shoppers during AASS stand a chance to get exciting rewards like iPhone 14 Pro Max, Apple MacBook Air M2, gold worth INR 1 lakh and Samsung S23 Ultra every 6 hours
• The top 3 Shoppers during AASS will stand a chance to win gold worth Rs 3 lakh each
• Shop for Rs 4,999 or more and get assured gifts from POLICE and Cross
• Flat 81% off on 40,000+ styles; Special Buy 1 Get 4 offers.
• Minimum 50% + Extra 35% on Premium Brands
• Customers can get an extra discount of up to 10% on all prepaid transactions
• Customers can earn AJIO points and RelianceOne points every time they shop; they can get an extra 5% off on using their AJIO points.
• Save big: Customers can get up to 10% off with ICICI Credit and Debit Cards