Some of those who voted YES had this to say:
• Yes. The government should invite Naga thinkers and economist for their views and suggestions. It should be a collective effort to solve this economic problem.
• Yes if there is sincerity and honesty in dealing with the economic problems faced in the state, there can be changes.
Some of those who voted NO had this to say:
• No, though the party is changed, its same politicians – the old wine in new bottle. It was this leader who created Nagaland government deficit practices. So don’t see any positive changes.
• No. Because there is no other alternative vocabulary to the deficit-ridden government in Nagaland.
• No. For the last 15 years the state government have kept relying the same individuals and organizations time and time again. This kind of partiality and patronizing politics has led the state government to this economic problem. The government cannot continue this kind of politics.
• No. Because Rio is still there. And yes, during DAN government Rio was once a CM, so in short all the same will happen…
• It will be worse than DAN government.
• No, because for the present government to effectively tackle the deficit in the state budget, the state government should introduce austerity measures and it cannot function and behave like it did before.
Some of those who voted OTHERS had this to say:
• If they function like previous government, no chance.
• Hoping that they will do their class work in a better way this time…Give them a chance for a year…