Kohima, February 14 (DIPR): DC& DEO, Kohima, Rajesh Soundararajan, IAS, has in a press release informed the general public of the changes made in the polling stations under Kohima District:-
1. Under 9th Kohima Town AC- PS 1 D Block (Upper) relocated to Deputy Commissioner of Taxes Office. PS 22 Paramedical (Lower) relocated to GMS Merhulietsa. PS 24 Agri Farm Colony relocated to DAO (Agri) Office. PS 29 AG Colony (Upper-1) relocated to Directorate of Veterinary Office. PS 32 AG Colony (Lower-II) relocated to Directorate of Municipal Affairs.
2. Under 10 Northern Angami-I AC- PS 2 Peraciezie relocated to SIEMAT Building, SCERT Office.
3. Under 12 Tseminyu AC – PS 9 Tesophenyu (Lower- I) relocated to Old GPS. PS 44 Tesophenyu (Upper) New Polling Station, located at Council Hall.
4. Under 14 Southern Angami – I AC – new Polling Stations PS 19 Jakhama (Lower – II) located at Ze-Naki (Community Hall) and PS 20 Jakhama Town – II located at GHS Jakhama.
5. Under 15 Southern Angami – II AC new Polling Station PS 24 Viswema (Z- Khel) located at Yoho Kita (Z-Khel Panchayat Building).
The DC has requested all concerned to take note of the newly created Polling Stations and the relocated Polling Station Buildings.