Match-by-match facts and statistics ahead of the 16th round of Premier League matches on December 9 and 10.
West Ham United v Chelsea
– Chelsea have suffered two defeats in their last 22 Premier League matches against West Ham (D4 W16), winning both meetings last season with a 2-1 scoreline.
– West Ham, currently 19th, are on an eight-game winless run in the league, their worst sequence of results since Dec. 2015.
– West Ham manager David Moyes has won four of his last five home league matches against reigning English champions, including three versus Italian managers – Carlo Ancelotti, Roberto Mancini and Claudio Ranieri.
– Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has scored four goals and made three assists in his last eight league games against West Ham.
– Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata has been involved in 13 goals in his first 14 games for the club (nine goals, four assists).
Burnley v Watford
– Burnley have managed four home clean sheets in the league this season. Sean Dyche’s team have conceded three goals at home and not more than one in a match.
– Watford have scored at least twice in each of their last eight away league games.
– Burnley will be without winger Robbie Brady, who needs knee surgery after colliding with Harry Maguire in last weekend’s 1-0 defeat by Leicester City.
– Marco Silva’s Watford have claimed 13 points from seven away games this season, one more than the whole of last season under Walter Mazzarri.
– Watford’s Richarlison has scored four with three assists in seven away league games this season.
Crystal Palace v Bournemouth
– Palace have not won a Premier League home game against Bournemouth (W1 L1), and their last league win over the south-coast club at Selhurst Park was in the old First Division in April 1988.
– Roy Hodgson’s Palace, currently 18th, are the first team to have consecutive 0-0 draws in the league this season. The last side to string together three goalless draws in the competition were West Ham in Dec. 2015.
– Palace defender Scott Dann has scored in each of his last three league appearances against Bournemouth.
– Bournemouth are currently 15th with 15 points from 15 matches, three points fewer than at the same stage last season.
– Palace have scored two goals in each of their last four home games.
Huddersfield Town v Brighton & Hove Albion
– This is the first top-flight clash between Huddersfield and Brighton, with the previous 50 league meetings split across the second and third tiers of English football.
– Tom Ince has managed 32 shots without scoring for Huddersfield in the Premier League this season, more than any other player.
– David Wagner’s Huddersfield have lost their last four league games and are 16th with 15 points, two behind 12th-placed Brighton.
– Striker Glenn Murray has scored five goals in his last seven league appearances for Brighton.
– Brighton have won one of their last nine away league matches at Huddersfield (D4 L4) and lost 3-1 at the John Smith’s Stadium in the Championship last season.
Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion
– Swansea City have won their last three home matches against West Brom.
– Manager Alan Pardew guided West Brom to a 0-0 draw against Crystal Palace in his first league game at the club.
– His last Premier League visit to Swansea was a 5-4 defeat as Palace boss in November 2016.
– Paul Clement’s Swansea are bottom with nine points from 15 matches, after a seven-game winless streak.
– West Brom striker Salomon Rondon has scored four goals in three league appearances against Swansea.
Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City
– Mauricio Pochettino’s Spurs have won their last three league matches against Stoke by a 4-0 margin.
– Stoke’s Xherdan Shaqiri has scored four goals and made five assists in his last 11 league appearances.
– Tottenham striker Harry Kane has scored 31 league goals in the calendar year, five less than Alan Shearer’s record tally in 1995.
– Spurs have failed to win in their last four league games, dropping to sixth, 18 points behind leaders Manchester City.
– Dele Alli has scored in all three of his league appearances for Spurs against Stoke, netting four in total.
Newcastle United v Leicester City
– Jamie Vardy is one goal away from becoming the first Leicester City player to score 50 Premier League goals.
– Newcastle, currently 15th, have failed to score in three consecutive home Premier League matches for the first time since February 2014.
– Dwight Gayle has scored 25 goals in all competitions for Newcastle since his debut in August 2016, more than any other player at the club.
– Leicester’s Shinji Okazaki scored in both league fixtures the last time the sides met in 2015-16 season.
– Newcastle have lost only two of their last 17 home league games against Leicester, but the Foxes came away victorious on their last visit in Nov. 2015.
Southampton v Arsenal
– Southampton have lost one of their last six home league fixtures against Arsenal, although that was in their last meeting in May.
– Arsenal have failed to record successive away league wins at Southampton since Aug. 1997.
– Southampton goalkeeper Fraser Forster has conceded five goals in five league matches against Arsenal, despite the north London side having 30 shots on target against the England keeper.
– Arsenal, currently fifth, have lost four of their seven matches on the road this season, scoring eight goals and conceding 12.
– Only two Arsenal players – Alexis Sanchez (nine) and Ian Wright (10) – have scored more goals than Alexandre Lacazette’s eight in their first 15 appearances for the club.
Liverpool v Everton
– Everton are winless in 17 consecutive Premier League visits to Liverpool, since a 1-0 victory in Sept. 1999 courtesy of a Kevin Campbell goal.
– Liverpool have scored four 90th minute winning goals against Everton in the Premier League; no other team has scored more against a specific opponent in the competition.
– Everton moved up to 10th in the league after new manager Sam Allardyce guided them to a 2-0 win over Huddersfield Town last weekend.
– Everton’s Wayne Rooney has scored twice in the league at Anfield in his career with the goals resulting in 1-0 victories for Manchester United in Jan. 2005 and Jan. 2016.
– Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah is the league’s top scorer this season with 12 goals in 15 appearances.
Manchester United v Manchester City
– After four defeats in a row against Manchester City, Manchester United have now lost only one of the past five league derbies against their neighbours.
– Jose Mourinho’s United are on a 24-match unbeaten home run in the league, with their last defeat at Old Trafford coming against City in Sept. 2016.
– A victory against United would mean Pep Guardiola’s City equalling an all-time English top-flight record of 14 consecutive victories, set by Arsenal in 2002.
– Second-placed United are eight points behind leaders City, who are unbeaten in 15 league matches this season.
– Gabriel Jesus has been involved in 21 goals in 24 league appearances (15 goals and six assists) since joining City in January.