1. ‘Special Intensified Mission Indradhanush’ campaign is aimed at providing vaccines for _________ who missed out routine vaccination programme.
a) Children below 2 years of age and pregnant women.
b) Children below 2 years only.
c) Pregnant women only.
d) None of the above.
2. What is ‘Naga Farm Doctor’?
a) An NGO for farm sector
b) A group of Naga Agro-Scientist
c) A Mobile App for farmers
d) A doctor for the doctors
3. The Nationalist Democratic Progressive Party (NDPP) was recently accorded recognition by the Election Commission of India (ECI) as a __________ with ‘Globe’ as its symbol.
a) National Political Party
b) Regional Political Party
c) State Political Party
d) Political Party
4. Which country has officially changed its name to the ‘Kingdom of eSwatini’?
5. Which company has become the first listed Indian IT firm to hit $100 billion market capitalisation (m-cap)?
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #106: 1-D, 2-A, 3-A, 4-C;
The answer for question 5 is 82
Winner: Kilenrenla Aier
Don Bosco Higher Secondary School, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.