1. Bogibeel, India’s longest road and railway bridge connecting Dibrugarh in Assam to Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh currently under construction has a total length of:
a) 4.91 km
b) 4.92 km
c) 4.93 km
d) 4.94 km
2. What was the theme of the 2018 International Nurses Day (IND) which was celebrated on May 12?
a) Nurses: A voice to lead – Safe Motherhood
b) Nurses A Voice to Lead – Health is a Human right
c) Nurses: Working with the Poor; Against Poverty
d) Nurses: A Force for Change – A vital resource for heal
3. Who among the following was recently nominated as the Green Ambassador of the Sikkim government?
a) Shreya Ghoshal
b) Mohit Chauhan
c) Sonu Nigam
d) Atif Aslam
4. Who is the new Prime Minister of Malaysia?
a) Tunku Abdul Rahman
b) Mahathir bin Mohamad
c) Daim Zainuddin
d) Abdullah Ahmad Bada
5) Bangabandhu-1 or BS-1, the first satellite of Bangladesh was recently launched from:
a) Kennedy Space Centre , Florida
b) Satish Dhawan Space Centre (Sriharikota), Andhra Pradesh
c) Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center
d) Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #109: 1-B, 2-A, 3-D, 4-C, 5-A
Winner: Paogin Chongloi
St. Teresa’s School, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or re deem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.