1. The winning margin of the ruling Nationalist Democratic Progressive Party (NDPP) candidate Tokheho Yepthomi at the recent bye-election to the lone Lok Sabha constituency in Nagaland was
b) 173,746 votes
c) 594,205 votes
d) 420,459 votes
2. According to Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS), Nagaland has the highest percentage of pan masala with tobacco consumers at….
3. In an average, what percentage of Class 8 students were able to respond to mathematics questions correctly in Nagaland as per the National Assessment Survey?
4. The foundation stone for India’s first advanced DNA forensic laboratory was recently launched in
c) New Delhi
5. Which among the following countries is expected to start its 1st floating hospital called “Veivueti” to provide health services to the islanders?
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #112: 1-B, 2-C, 3-C, 4-A, 5-D
Winner: Gautam Sharma
Unity College, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or re deem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.