1. Chelo Kapfo from Pfutsero recently retained the title of ‘Strongest Arm in Nagaland.’ The 2018 win was Kapfo’s ____ title
2. According to the Nagaland State Disaster Management Authority (NSDMA), the North East India region including Nagaland is most likely to record deficient rainfall this year by around:
a) 10% to 15%.
b) 10% to 20%.
c) 5% to 15%.
d) 5% to 20%.
3. Who has been appointed as the acting Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)?
a) Arvind Saxena
b) Sudha Jai
c) Kirti Kumar
d) Omi Agrawal
4. India’s first-ever national police museum will establish in which city?
d) New Delhi
5. Rafael Nadal recently beat Austrian Dominic Thiem 6-4 6-3 6-2 to claim a record-extending ____French Open title.
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #113: 1-B, 2-C, 3-A, 4-A, 5-D
Winner: Anjali Pandey
Balijan, Karbi Anglong
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or re deem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.