1. National Statistics Day is celebrated every year on:
a) June 26
b) June 27
c) June 28
d) June 29
2. According to recent the Central Bureau of Health Intelligence (CBHI)’s National Health Profile Report, Nagaland spent ……. of its total state expenditure on health.
3. Who is the new Inspector General of Assam Rifles (North)?
a) Maj. Gen. Sanjay Gupta.
b) Maj. Gen. Pradeep C Nair
c) Lt Gen Sukhdeep Sangwan
d) Lt Gen Shokin Chauhan
4. Who has won the 2018 Formula One Austrian Grand Prix 2018?
a) Valtteri Bottas
b) Lewis Hamilton
c) Max Verstappen
d) Kimi Raikkonen
5. Which district has been ranked first in the NITI Aayog’s Delta ranking of Aspirational Districts Programme?
a) Bijapur district in Chhattisgarh
b) West Sikkim district in Sikkim
c) Asifabad district in Telangana
d) Dahod district of Gujarat
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #116: 1-b, 2-a, 3-a, 4-d, 5-b
Winner: Vebito Nienu
Mount Sinai Hr.Sec. School Kohima
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or re deem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.