1. According to a recent report published by the Public Affairs Index (PAI), what was the overall rank of Nagaland?
2. Nagaland was ranked highest in which of the following category?
a) Delivery of justice
b) Crime, law and order
c) Social protection
d) Infrastructural development
3. What was the overall rank of Nagaland in terms of ‘transparency and public accountability?
4. As per the the annual administrative report 2017-2018 of the Nagaland’s Department of Art & Culture, how many rural libraries are there in the state?
5. Mizoram’s first medical college, Mizoram Institute of Medical Education & Research Centre (MIMER), will be inaugurated on:
a) August 7
b) August 8
c) August 9
d) August 10
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #120: 1-a, 2-d, 3-c, 4-c, 5-d
Winner: : P. Lum
Ao Government School
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or re deem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.