1. According to a recent report by the Parliamentary Standing Committee on Home Affairs, the security related incidents in Nagaland, at 17 cases, was lowest in:
2. From January 1 to July 31, 2018, how much excess rainfall Nagaland received as per the data released by the state’s Department of Soil & Water Conservation?
3. Which Indian golfer has won the 2018 Fiji International Golf title?
a) Gaganjeet Bhullar
b) Arjun Atwal
c) Ajeetesh Sandhu
d) Shiv Kapur
4. “Swachhameva Jayate,” a rural cleanliness and sanitation campaign was recemtly launched in:
a) Madhya Pradesh
5. The $250,000 FIFA eWorld Cup Grand Final was won by Mosaad Aldossary. He is a citizen of:
b) Saudi Arabia
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #121: 1-c, 2-b, 3-d, 4-a, 5-a
Winner: : There were no correct enteries for Quiz# 121
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or re deem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.