1. Which among the following colleges observed its 59th Foundation Day on September 8?
a) Fazl Ali College
b) Kohima College
c) Patkai Christian College
d) Dimapur Government College
2. Livingstone Foundation Hr Sec School, Dimapur was recently conferred with two awards at the National School Award 2018- Best Residential Boarding School and__________.
a) Outstanding Infrastructure of the year
b) Most Nature Friendly School
c) Prominent School in Sports
d) School Promoting Cultural Heritage
3. Kevilebo Zhotso has recently become the first________from Nagaland to get professional sponsorship.
4. Novak Djokovic beats Juan Mart’n Del Potro to win his third US Open title and tied third alongside Pete Sampras on all-time list of Grand Slams winners with _____ titles.
5. Who has become the first Japanese player to clinch a Grand Slam singles title?
a) Ai Sugiyama
b) Kimiko Date
c) C. Kurumi Nara
d) D. Naomi Osaka
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #126: 1-a, 2-d, 3-a, 4-b, 5-d
Winner: Ravi Kumar Sah
Agape Hr. Sec. School, Chümoukedima
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or re deem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.