1. The Nagaland State Cabinet has recently adopted the proposal for selecting ‘Aspirational Blocks’ in:
a) 8 districts
b) 9 districts
c) 10 districts
d) 11 districts
2. The Armistice Day marking the cessation of hostilities on the Western Front of World War I was signed between the Allies and Germany at Compiègne, France on:
a) November 10
b) November 11
c) November 12
d) November 13
3. Which news agency has recently launched the world’s first AI news anchor?
b) Kyodo News
4. Karen Khachanov lifted the 2018 Men’s Singles title at the Rolex Paris Masters after defeating:
a) Roger Federer
b) Rafael Nadal
c) Milos Raonic
d) Novak Djokovic
5. Which state government has recently rolled out the technology-driven & citizen-friendly ‘Mo Bus’ service?
a) Andhra Pradesh
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #135: 1-a, 2-d, 3-a, 4-a, 5-A
Winner: Kevis-ü Angami
Patkai Christian College
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima.
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.