- Five Nagaland NCC cadets created history recently by:
a. Trekking Mt Saramati
b. Completing maiden flights
c. Cracking NDA exam
d. Winning national trophy
- Nagaland’s first Virtual Reality (VR) Lounge recently went live in:
a. Kohima b. Wokha
c. Mokokchung d. Dimapur
- According to a waste management study conducted by Dimapur Municipal Council with the assistance of Living For Environment (LiFE), how many kilos of waster Dimapur generates per day?
a. 111124.56 b. 111122.56
c. 211124.56 d. 211125.56
- Which Indian armed force has launched the guided missile destroyer ‘Imphal’?
a. Indian Army b. Indian Air Force
c. Indian Navy d. Indian Coast Guard
- Who among the following was conferred the Professional Footballers’ Association (PFA) Player of the Year award? 29?
a. Raheem Sterling b. Eden Hazard
c. Mohamed Salah d. Virgil van Dijk
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to
The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #157: 1-B, 2-A, C-A, 4-D, 5-D
Winner: Imlimerenla Jamir
Livingstone Higher Secondary School, Dimapur.
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima.
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.