1. India’s indigenously-built Light Combat Aircraft, Tejas which was recently inducted into the Armed Forces was developed by:
A. Ordnance Factories Board (OFB)
B. Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd & Aeronautical Developmental Agency
C. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
D. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
2. The National Doctors’ Day is celebrated on which date in India?
A. June 30 B. June 29
C. July 4 D. July 1
3. What is India’s rank in the 2016 Global Human Capital Index?
A. 105th B. 125th
C. 100th D. 96th
4. Which of the following islands has become the first river island district of India?
A. Koswari B. Mulli
C. Vallarpadam D. Majuli
5. Who won the 2016 Formula One Austrian Grand Prix?
A. Nico Rosberg B. Kimi Raikkonen
C. Lewis Hamilton D. Max Verstappen
Send in your answers to the Morung Express Office (address given below) or email to email@example.com or WhatsApp @ 8794005039/7085976283
Answers to Quiz#14
1.B 2.A 3. C 4.A 5.D
Winner of last week’s contest:
Kavika I Sumi, Naharbari
Consolation prizes: Solo Chuba, Baptist College Kohima &
Mhabemo H Lotha, Orchid Hill (Likya) Colony, Wokha
First Prize- Rs. 300 + T-Shirt
Two Consolations – Rs. 100 + T-Shirt each
Winners may collect the prize money from The Morung Express Office, H/No.4 Duncan Basti, Dimapur
T-Shirt to be collected from G-Sports, Shop No 11, Joyce Complex, 2nd Gate, Chumukedima
*Winners should bring along a valid ID to claim the prizes