1. According to the Baseline Survey results of the Sample Registration System (SRS) 2014 released recently by the Registrar General of India (RGI), which category of India’s population topped tobacco and alcohol intake?
A. Schedule Caste B. General
C. Other Backward Class D. Schedule Tribes
2. Which institute in Nagaland aims to start a Plastic Processing Plant by the beginning of next year?
A. Nagaland Industrial Development Corporation (NIDC) Limited
B. Nagaland Tool Room & Training Centre (NTTC)
C. Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) D. Nagaland Pulp and Paper Company Limited (NPPC) Limited
3. A bio-fuel refinery, the first of its kind in India, being set up at the Numaligarh Refinery (NRL) in Assam, will soon process biofuel from_______?
A. Bamboo B. Pine
C. Sugarcane D. Rice
4. Who is set to be the next Prime Minister of United Kingdom?
A. David Cameron B. Theresa May
C. Andrea Leadsom D. Hillary Clinton
5. Who was awarded the Player of the Tournament at UEFA Euro 2016?
A. Cristiano Ronaldo B. Dmitri Payet
C. Antoine Griezmann D. Gareth Bale
Send in your answers to the Morung Express Office (address given below) or email to email@example.com or WhatsApp @ 8794005039/7085976283
Answers to Quiz#16
1.B 2.D 3.A 4.D 5.C
Winner of last week’s contest:
Wongchum Kussen, New Colony Chumukedima
Consolation prizes: Viloto Zhimomi, Chekiye Village, 3rd Mile & Onito V Chishi, Amiphoto Colony, Zunheboto
First Prize- Rs. 300 + T-Shirt
Two Consolations – Rs. 100 + T-Shirt each
Winners may collect the prize money from The Morung Express Office, H/No.4 Duncan Basti, Dimapur
T-Shirt to be collected from G-Sports, Shop No 11, Joyce Complex, 2nd Gate, Chumukedima
*Winners should bring along a valid ID to claim the prizes