1. Among the small states category, Nagaland recorded the highest number of RTI applications received from 2006-07 to 2016-17 at:
a) 24, 894
b) 24, 895
c) 24, 896
d) 24, 897
2. Which among the following was notified recently by the Nagaland State Disaster Management Authority (NSDMA)?
a) Village Disaster Management Authority
b) Town Disaster Management Authority
c) Community Disaster Management Authority
d) Sub-Division Disaster Management Authority
3. During the 17th Lok Sabha Election, Nagaland recorded highest number of Service Electors voting via Electronically Transmitted Postal Ballot System (ETPBS). What were the total votes?
4. According to Government of India definition, an entity can be called a Startup if its incorporation or registration is not prior to seven years, and its turnover does not exceed:
a) Rs. 10 crore
b) Rs. 15 crore
c) Rs. 20 crore
d) Rs. 25 crore
5. Which state will host the National Games 2022?
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #171: 1-b, 2-a, 3-a, 4-d, 5-d
Winner: Loli Bunio
Holy Cross Hr sec school, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima.
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.