1. Which state has become the first Indian state to set up ‘Happiness Department’?
[A] Himachal Pradesh [B] Sikkim
[C] Madhya Pradesh [D] Tripura
2. Who was appointed the new CEO of National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID)?
[A] Arunesh Singh [B] Ashok Patnaik
[C] Ashok Prasad [D] Raghu Raman
3. Sushila Chanu from Manipur will lead India in which sports at the Rio Olympics?
[A] Hockey [B] Kabaddi
[C] Football [D] Cricket
4. India’s first e-court was on was recently opened in which city?
[A] Hyderabad [B] New Delhi
[C] Bengaluru [D] Chandigrah
5. Along with Sikkim’s Khangchendzonga National and the ruins of Nalanda in Bihar, which site was recently included in UNESCO’s list of 35 World Heritage Sites in India?
[A] Bahá’í House of Worship, New Delhi
[B] Santiniketan, West Bengal
[C] River Island of Majuli, Assam
[D] Chandigarh’s Capitol Complex
Send in your answers to the Morung Express Office (address given below) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp @ 8794005039/7085976283
Answers to Quiz#17
1.D 2.B 3. A 4.B 5.C
Winner of last week’s contest:
Kevingunuo Khanyo, Naga Gaon, Dimapur
Mhabemo Murry, Daklane Sector 2, Kohima
Y Apila, Chumukedima
First Prize- Rs. 300 + T-Shirt
Two Consolations – Rs. 100 + T-Shirt each
Winners may collect the prize money from The Morung Express Office, H/No.4 Duncan Basti, Dimapur
T-Shirt to be collected from G-Sports, Shop No 11, Joyce Complex, 2nd Gate, Chumukedima
*Winners should bring along a valid ID to claim the prizes