1. Which football team has 1. Which football team has won the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup?
2. Who has been appointed as the new Attorney General of India?
a) K K Venugopal
b) P J Thomas
c) M N Krishnamani
d) Rohington Nariman
3. Who is the new Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) of India?
a) P Rawat
b) Nasim Zaidi
c) Achal Kumar Joti
d) S K Khurana
4. The Highest rate of tax slabs under the new Goods and Services Tax (GST) which come into force from July 1 is:
5. How many agricualtal establisment were there in Nagaland according to the Sixth Economic Census?
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office (address given below). You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8794005039
Answers to Quiz #66: 1-C, 2-B, 3-A, 4-A, 5-D
This Week’s Winner: Thejasetuo Sote
College of Architecture, Guwahati
Each week, one lucky winner will be given a prize of Rs. 500. The winner may collect the same from The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur within two weeks.
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.