1. Who has will be the new Vice-Chairman of NITI Aayog?
a) C. Ritesh Gupta
b) Vinod Paul
c) S L Shivappa
d) Rajiv Kumar
2. According to a recent report, how many kilos of coffee Nagaland was able to export in 2017?
a) 2400 kgs
b) 2100 kgs
c) 2200 kgs
d) 4700 kgs
3. Who has been sworn-in as the new President of Iran?
a) Sadeq Larijani
b) Hassan Rouhani
c) Mohammad Khatami
d) Ayatollah Ali Khamanei
4. Former Nagaland Chief Minister, Dr Shürhozelie Liezietsu recently won the bye-election to the 10th Northern Angami-I Assembly Constituency. How many time he have been elected as the Member of Nagaland Legislative Assembly?
5. According to a recent IOC decision, which city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics?
a) Los Angeles
d) New York
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
. You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 7085976283
Answers to Quiz #71: 1-D, 2-C, 3-D, 4-D, 5-C
Winner: Tanu Pandey
Neingulie Memorial High School Dimapur]
Each week, one lucky winner will be given a prize of Rs. 500. The winner may collect the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.