1. Which village in Nagaland has been harvesting salt from natural springs?
a) Thanamir village
b) Kiphire village
c) Sanphure village
d) Panshure village
2. Who was the winner of the Nagaland Spelling Bee Champion 2017?
a) Zalino Mekro
b) Vestal Sankhro
c) Visakhono Yakhro
d) Keviseto Mekro
3. According to India’s Ministry of Finance, the total revenue of Goods and Services Tax (GST) paid under different heads up to September 25, 2017 is –
a) Rs. 669 crore
b) Rs. 9,669 crore
c) Rs. 90,669 crore
d) Rs. 990,669 crore
4. According to a report by the World Health Organisation (WHO), Africa, Asia and Latin America accounted for what percentage of the 25 million unsafe abortions occurring every year between 2010 and 2014?
5. This cricketer from Nagaland was recently named by the BCCI as captain of the combined North East and Bihar Under – 19 team –
a) Tahmeed Ranam
b) Hameed Rahman
c) Petenezo Rupreo
d) Tahmeed Rahman
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 7085976283
Answers to Quiz #78: 1-C, 2-A, 3-D, 4-A, 5-A
Winner: PUJA, Class 7
St. Mary Montessory Higher Secondary School
Each week, one lucky winner will be given a prize of Rs. 500. The winner may collect the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.