1. According to a recent Geological Survey of India (GSI) report, what is the estimated total coal reserve in Nagaland?
a) 410.45 Million Tonnes
b) 420.45 Million Tonnes
c) 430.45 Million Tonnes
d) 440.45 Million Tonnes
2. Which union ministry has launched India’s first digital online oncology tutorial series?
a) Ministry of Human Resource Development
b) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
c) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
d) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
3. Matunga on Central Railway (CR), manned by a staff of 41 women recently entered the Limca Book of Records as the first all-women station in India. The station is located in which state?
a) Maharashtra b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Gujarat d) Karnataka
4. Which State will host the 39th National Games in 2022?
a) Meghalaya b) Manipur
c) Mizoram d) Tripura
5. Which state recently published the first draft of National Register of Citizens (NRC)?
a) Mizoram b) Nagaland
c) Assam d) Meghalaya
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 7085976283
Answers to Quiz #90: : 1-D; 2-B; 3-C; 4-A; 5-d
Assisi Higher Secondary School, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be given a prize of Rs. 500. The winner may collect the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.