1. The number of polling stations for the forthcoming Assembly election in Nagaland is –
2. As per the final electoral roll with January 10, 2018 as the qualifying date, what is the number of electors in Nagaland?
3. The Tsungkamneo/Neoto-Neo is a major festival of which community?
4. The richest 1% in India cornered ___ percent of wealth generated in the country in 2017.
5. Who was awarded the International Cricket Council (ICC) Sir Garfied Sobers Trophy for World Cricketer of the Year 2017?
a) Rohit Sharma
b) Steve Smith
c) AB DeVilliers
d) Virat Kohli
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #93: 1-a, 2-a, 3-b, 4-c, 5-c
Winner: Saruti Ozukum
Holy Cross Hr. Sec. School
Each week, one lucky winner will be given a prize of Rs. 500. The winner may collect the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.