1. Recently awarded India’s fourth highest civilian honours – the Padma Shri, this octogenarian is Nagaland’s first woman to be trained in Gandhian way of social work. What is her name?
a) Lentina Ao Thakkar
b) Neidonuo Angami
c) Temsutula Imsong
d) Chubalemla Ao
2. Who is the author of the book “Wings of Passion”?
a) Arundhati Roy
b) Arenla Subong
c) Easterine Kire
d) Temsula Ao
3. Over a century after it was first documented and feared to have gone extinct, a rare plant species that contains anti-carcinogenic properties has been rediscovered by a forest officer in Assam. What is the name of the plant species?
a) Camptothecin gandheli
b) Nothapodytes nimmoniana
c) Ophiorrhiza rugosa L.
d) Ophiorrhiza mungos L.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s plan to provide health insurance for about half the country’s population would require an estimated –
a) Rs. 11000 crores
b) Rs. 1.7 crores
c) Rs. 70,000 crores
d) Rs. 8.3 crores
5. India defeated Australia to win the Under-19 Cricket World Cup. India’s tally of U-19 World Cup titles now stands at___?
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #95: 1-a; 2-b; 3-b; 4-c; 5-a
Winner: Kiivemuri Nyekha,
Each week, one lucky winner will be given a prize of Rs. 500. The winner may collect the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.