1. The Tourism Department Nagaland has inked a deal for development of ‘star’ hotels in Dimapur and Kohima with:
a. Indian Hotels Company Limited
b. Radisson Blu Hotels
c. Hotel Polo Towers Pvt. Ltd
d. ITC Hotels
2. Who among the following was recently awarded the Bhupen Hazarika Integration Award (Xomonnoy Bota) 2023?
a. Niketu Iralu
b. Rev Dr Wati Aier
c. Rev Dr Nuh
d. Dr Fr CP Anto
3. The National Lok Adalats, the alternative dispute redressal mechanisms for disputes/cases pending in the court of law or at pre-litigation stage are held on a _______ basis.
4. which of the following bands won the ‘Battle of the Bands” 2023, a beat contest for college and higher secondary students in Nagaland?
a. Euphonic, Patkai Christian College
b. Stereo Groove, Clark Theological College
c. Hope Maverick, Hope Academy
d. Wangngai Band, Wangkhao Govt College
5. Who was the champion (Singles) of the Naga Darts Championship 2023?
a. Kezhaletuo Semou
b. Kikruneio Zatsu
c. Neiketou Suohu
d. Vikhor Tepa
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office, H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #373: 1. D; 2. C; 3. A; 4. B; 5. D
There were no right entries from #Quiz 373
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.