Mind bender: shape of human brain evolved over time

Mind bender: shape of human brain evolved over time

Brain shape evolution in Homo sapiens are shown in this combination image, the earliest known members of our species, the 300,000 year-old cranium Jebel Irhoud 1 (L) and present day humans (R) in this undated handout image released on January 24, 2018. Courtesy Simon Neubauer, Philipp Gunz, MPI EVA Leipzig/Handout via REUTERS   WASHINGTON, January […]

Lenovo 2-in-1 glass convertible laptop launched in India

Bengaluru, January 23 (IANS): Chinese multinational technology company Lenovo on Tuesday launched the “Yoga 920 limited edition Vibes” convertible laptop in India for Rs 1,27,150. “The ‘Yoga’ brand has been central to Lenovo’s leadership in the fastest growing PC category of convertibles. ‘Yoga 920’ is an ultra-premium convertible,” Rajesh Thadani, Executive Director, Consumer Business and […]

Less than 10% of Gmail users enable two-factor authentication: Google

Less than 10% of Gmail users enable two-factor authentication: Google

San Francisco, January 21 (IANS) Despite the growth of sophisticated cyber threats globally, Google has said that less than 10 per cent of active Gmail users have enabled two-factor authentication making the remaining 90 per cent more vulnerable to cyber attacks.   According to Google engineers, compromised passwords are the top way hackers gain access […]

Microsoft tops Thomson Reuters top 100 global tech leaders list

Microsoft tops Thomson Reuters top 100 global tech leaders list

FILE PHOTO: A Microsoft logo is seen a day after Microsoft Corp’s $26.2 billion purchase of LinkedIn Corp, in Los Angeles, California, U.S., on June 14, 2016. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson/File Photo   January 17 (Reuters – Thomson Reuters Corp <TRI.TO> on Wednesday published its debut “Top 100 Global Technology Leaders” list with Microsoft Corp <MSFT.O> in […]

You might prevent spam in WhatsApp soon

San Francisco, January 14 (IANS): WhatsApp is working on a feature in its app which will empower its users to prevent spam messages in the next update version 2.17.430, an app watcher said.   According to WABetaInfo, a fan website that tests new features, the feature is still in its beta version and isn’t officially […]

Scientists spot massive ice deposits on Mars

Scientists spot massive ice deposits on Mars

Scientists Spot Massive Ice Deposits on Mars (photo for representation, image: REUTERS)   Washington, January 12 (IANS) Scientists have unearthed thick and massive deposits of ice in some regions on Mars.   The images taken by the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment (HiRISE) camera aboard NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) showed the three-dimensional structure of […]

1 34 35 36 37 38 50