Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Kohima, July 30 (MExN): National level short film competition on Voluntary Blood Donation is being organized by Friends2support.org in association with National Blood Transfusion Council (NBTC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Interested candidates are encouraged to participate in this competition. Last date of entries submission is August 31. No entry fee required.
The grand prize for the winner are as follows: First 1,00,000; Second: INR 50,000; Third: INR 25,000. The event will be held at Hyderabad on October 1.
Rules and Regulations:
1. This is a short film competition and hence only short films should be submitted, no documentaries. The entries can be short digital animation films too on the topic.
2. The duration of the film shall not be more than 3 (three) minutes (180 seconds), including the beginning and end credits. Films exceeding this time limit are liable to be rejected. The minimum length should be 30 seconds including credit.
3. The film should have been shot/completed after 1st January 2015.
4. The short films may be in their original language, but must be subtitled in English. Films submitted previously to any other festival will not be considered for this contest. If found later, will be disqualified for the contest/prize withheld.
5. The films may be shot in MPEG4 or AVI format. The recommended ratios are 16:9/16:9 Full Height Anamorphic-in DV/HDV.
6. The participants need to apply online first filling the prescribed form on www.friends2support.org/shortfilm to get a unique code. The code must be mentioned on the DVD to be sent to Friends To Support, Hyderabad office and for future reference.
For more information and queries, log in to www.friends2support.org.