Some of those who voted YES had this to say:
• So that patients not related with covid19 can be given equal care and importance making sure they don’t remain neglected.
• Because many positive patients are sent home due to insufficient beds at the hospital. This leads to the danger of exposing the family members and friends to the virus.
• Virus can't be stopped right now and something is not right.
• Yes, government buildings, private palatial buildings must be converted to covid hospital in order to cater the needs of the patients
Some of those who voted NO had this to say:
• CCC or no CCC we cannot stop the virus any longer.
• No, asymptomatic patients can be self isolated at home with proper doctors proscription at this moment. Although moderate and severe should be taken care at hospital which is not much as of now.
• No need. Coronavirus is just a common flu which needs no treatment in most cases except very few cases. Why waste time energy and money for this mild flu. Only foolish people who don’t really understand will do foolish things.
Some of those who voted OTHERS had this to say:
• Your question itself is the answer. Why? Because overloading of hospital.
• I'm confused... What a question?
• Pro question...I'm confused... I think Yes
• Will this opinion poll bring about a change?