Some of those who voted YES had this to say: 10
• Because it spreads the disease.
• A law without action is useless/nothing situation like this demand stricter law to tackle n contain the spread of the virus.
• Penalising is the best because of the complacency attitude of citizens. Authorities should strictly fellow which public like me should not complain because it’s for the good of public health since COVID is a respiratory disease.
• Unless they give proper challan to the public and be transparent that the money collected is not misused.
Some of those who voted NO had this to say: 6
• For one thing most of the guidelines are not make sense and are not based on science, for instance if one is to fly into Dimapur then one has temperature etc taken and has to quarantine for 14 days, however if one comes across the state borders one does not have to quarantine. If you are in the state for less than 48 hours you do not have to quarantine yourself. Most if not all mask do not work, as proven by science., if you are wearing M95 MASK and if you have COVID then others can catch it as the air exhaled goes out. Lockdown do not work against COVID as not have worked in the past. In all this there is no medical science, only human force of will.
Some of those who voted OTHERS had this to say: 0