Some of those who voted YES had this to say:
• Because there's nothing to be scared about COVID. Economy crisis and unemployment problem is more scary than COVID 19.
• Collective effort in a land where individualism is the highlight usually doesn't last long. Also, 'teachings & info' from Facebook college & WhatsApp university play major role.
• I see many people wandering without facemask. Forget about social distancing, people are very happy in conventional no distancing.
• Yes, way too complacent. Citizens need to be wise and stay safe so that we don’t regret later on.
• Yes, because we have bigger problems to deal with than COVID 19. This virus is exaggerated by information. The death rate is also very low, and most of all economic development is a bigger problem to deal with than this virus in India honestly. The daily wage earners, those millions in poverty, and not forgetting those afflicted with other dangerous diseases who finds it difficult to get access to health care facility because of this flu like virus, I don't think we should be so concerned about this new virus. Also Vaccine.
• Yes, not really worried about myself but for those people like the elderly specially if they happen to be diabetic or diseases which they already have make their immunity weak, so y'all people. Out there specially us the young people protect yourself to protect your elderly ones and children around you, let's all not become complacent yes the statistics seems low but lets not be selfish wear a mask in public spaces ,and hope the vaccine makes it to everyone soon ..stay safe ..God bless
• Yes, people have become more than lethargic and God forbid, lessons may be learnt only after we pay heavy consequences. Wish people realise their responsibility to follow those simple guidelines for the safety of everyone around!
Some of those who voted NO had this to say:
• When the lives of people are getting more difficult, and the government does not care well, the situations of people's self survival versus following COVID-19 guidelines will arise. Please don't blame the innocent people.
Some of those who voted OTHERS had this to say: