Do you think most citizens in Nagaland are able to access basic required amenities at all levels? Why?

Some of those who voted YES had this to say:  
•    Not every citizen but most citizens. Easy accessible to groceries, availability of rice, pulses & kerosene at subsidised rate under central Government Scheme, Free access to health care facilities under Ayushman Bharat, easy access to sanitation facilities & Government Schools in almost all Town localities & villages for educating the masses. Such are the basic amenities accessible to most citizens.

Some of those who voted NO had this to say:  
•    No, because to be able to access basic required amenities at all levels there should be basic required amenities at all simple as that.
•    No, especially in the healthcare sectors.
•    One reason that they cannot access basic amenities is that there isn’t any and second is that the government employees are corrupt and one has to run from pillar to post for the basic. Noting is simple and straightforward when the government is involved.  NO. Maybe our so called leaders are not sacrificing enough to be able to call a leader. Or we are still so ignorant about our basic human rights that we never demand for what is ought to be ours. In the end Nagaland is filled with people who are too selfish and greedy. The policy makers are so focused on amassing individual wealth that they knowingly ignore the needs and much needful basic things like good quality drinking water, roads, proper electricity etc.
•    No, it's just a big fat No. I don't even need to explain it. Everyone can see it with their own eyes. Only few 5% enjoys while the rest 95% suffers
•    A big No to this answer... There are various reasons and that are best known to the citizens…

 Some of those who voted OTHERS had this to say: