1. Ropfuzhano Whiso, who will be representing Nagaland at FBB Colours Femina Miss India is currently:
a) Miss Nagaland
b) Miss Nagaland 1st runner-up
c) Miss Nagaland 2nd runner-up
d) Miss Northeast
2. According to a recent Administrative Report of School Education, out of 2070 government schools, how many were high schools?
3. What was the theme of National Science Day 2018?
a) ‘Science & technology for a sustainable future’
b) ‘Science & technology for a progressive future’
c) Science & technology for a sustaining future’
d) Science & technology for a progressing future’
4. In which category Sanjita Chanu clinched India’s second weightlifting gold at the ongoing 21st Commonwealth Games?
a) 45 kg
b) 53 kg
c) 55 kg
d) 69 kg
5. India defeated Nigeria 3-0 to clinch gold in men’s table tennis team event at the Commonwealth Games for the first time since:
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #104: 1-C, 2-B, 3-A, 4-D, 5-B
Dimapur Mission Hr. Sec. School Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.