1. How many students appeared the Nagaland Board of School Education HSLC &HSSLC Exams 2018?
2. How many students secured 80% and above in the NBSE Class 10 Exam 2018?
3. What was the pass percentage of government schools in the NBSE Class 10 Exam 2018?
4. According to a recent study, which small state received the highest number of Right to Information (RTI) applications (24,896) between 2006-07 to 2016-17?
b) Himachal Pradesh
5. The theme of the India Skills Competition, Nagaland 2018 organized by the Directorate of Employment, Skill Development and Entrepreneurship was:
a) ‘Make Nagaland proud with your skills’
b) ‘Make Nagaland joyful with your skills’
c) ‘The pride of Nagaland is your skills’
d) ‘The Jewel of Nagaland is your skills’
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #110: 1-D, 2-B, 3-B, 4-B, 5-A
Winner: Nishant Kumar
Pranab Vidyapith Higher Secondary School (PVHSS)
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or re deem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.