1. According to the Swachh Survekshan 2018 report, which was the cleanest ‘city’ from the North East Zone with population under 1 lakh?
a) Mokokchung in Nagaland
b) Kakching in Manipur
c) Biate in Mizoram
d) Rangpo in Sikkim
2. Which was the cleanest state from North East according to the Swachh Survekshan 2018?
3. Noted Naga writer and poet Easterine Kire was recently selected as one of the awardees of Bal Sahitya Puraskar 2018 by India’s National Academy of Letters, the Sahitya Akademi for her book:
a) Son of the Thundercloud
b) When the River Sleeps
d) Bitter Wormwood
4. Vahan 4.0 and Sarathi 4.0 services were launched in Nagaland. The services relate to which department?
a) Power Department
b) Department of Taxes
c) Police Department
d) Motor Vehicles Department
5. Nagaland is set to host the first ever ‘Bookaroo Festival’ in North East India at Kohima from October 25 to 27. The Festival is related to:
a) Youth’s Literature
b) Children’s Literature
d) None of the Above
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #115: 1-A, 2-D, 3-D, 4-A, 5-C
Winner: Denis Asakho
Holy Cross Higher Secondary School, Dimapur
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or re deem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.