1. After the expiry of withdrawal date on February 12, how many candidates are in the fray for ensuing election to the 13th Nagaland Legislative Assembly?
2. According to the Chief Electoral Officer Data, which assembly constituency has the lowest number of voters in Nagaland?
a) 4 Ghaspani – I A/C
b) 27 Mokokchung Town A/C
c) 51 Noksen A/C
d) 37 Tyui A/C
3. The recent NITI Aayog report titled, “Healthy States, Progressive India,” has highlighted that Nagaland’s Health Index has fallen from 45.26 in the base year to
a) 34.38 in the reference year
b) 35.38 in the reference year
c) 36.38 in the reference year
d) 37.38 in the reference year
4. According to the India State Forest Report-2017, which State has the maximum land under green cover?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
5. Who was recently sworn in as the Chief Justice of Meghalaya High Court?
a) Justice Dinesh Maheshwar
b) Justice Tarun Agarwala
c) Justice Tarun Singh
d) Justice Ganga Prasad
This contest is open ONLY for students.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to email@example.com or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #96: – 1- A 2 –B 3-B 4- A 5-C
Winner: There were no correct entries
Each week, one lucky winner will be given a prize of Rs. 500. The winner may collect the same from
G-Sports, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) G-Sports, Shop No. 15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chumukedima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.