2nd phase students’ online evaluation prog from July 9
KOHIMA, JUNE 30 (MExN): The Principal Director of School Education has informed all concerned that the Online Students Evaluation Programme (Phase II) for students of classes V to VII will commence from July 9 as per the schedule given at the Portal ‘https://dosenl.in’.
Students have been advised to take note of the following steps in order to appear for the evaluation:
• Complete One Time Registration at the Portal ‘https://dosenl.in’ from any Mobile/Laptop/PC before July 7.
• Login into the portal at the specified date and time of evaluation.
• You will find 20 numbers of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
• Select the correct choice for each question.
• Click the SUBMIT button within the given time limit.
• The page will become inactive after the scheduled time.
• Evaluation Results will be made available in the portal on 21/07/2020.
• Best performing students will be rewarded.
• Syllabus: Topics/Units taught through the Tele/Radio Education Programme.
• The Online Evaluation is NOT compulsory and the marks secured will not be considered for any purpose of formal evaluation.
• Phase two of the Tele/Radio Education broadcast for classes VIII to XII will commence from July 11.