Dimapur, August 1 (MExN): The Deputy Commissioner Dimapur on August 1 has issued directives for partial lockdown to be implemented in Dimapur with effect from August 3.
1. From August 3, only shops dealing with essential commodities will be opened for public from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
2. Wholesale markets will remain open from 5:00 am to 9:00 am only.
3. Vegetable vendors will be allowed to sell vegetables in the colonies/villages only and not in the main market.
4. Pharmacies will open from 9:00 am and will continue to remain open as per normal business hours.
5. New Market, Hong Kong Market, Hazi Park, Millenium Market, Railway bazaar and vegetable market at Purana Bazar will continue to remain closed.
6. Public are directed to buy essential commodities from their respective colonies/village shops.
7. As the Iockdown is enforced in the State, movement of all public are restricted except those coming out to avail essential services.
8. Inter-state and Inter district movement is restricted. However, movement of medical emergency cases and essential goods and services with proper safety measures in place will be allowed.
9. Odd/ Even system of vehicular movement will continue.
10. Autos are allowed to ply with only one passenger following all necessary Standard Operating Procedure protocol for COVID-19.
11. In all the essential commodities shops, social distancing to be strictly maintained and adhered to. Plastic screens are to be mandatorily installed in all shops and plastic shields to be mandatorily worn by all shopkeepers.
12. All persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home, except for meeting essential requirements and for health purposes as per national directives.
However, the functioning of the Offices of the District Administration, Police, Security Forces and Medical and Essential Service Providers like Treasury, Fire & emergency Service, Home Guards & Civil Defence, Prisons, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Airport Authority of India & Airlines, District Courts, Life Insurance, PHED, Power, NIC, DIPR, Food & Civil Supplies, Social welfare, IT &C, Directorates, Municipality/Town Council, AIR, Doordarshan, Central Institute of Horticulture, Medziphema, ICAR Jharnapani, Agri & Allied Departments, Postal Services, Pharmacies, Medical Clinics, Nursing Homes, BSNL & Private Telecom Services, Internet Service Providers, Media, LPG, Banks with minimal staff & ATMs, Petroleum outlets, Quarantine Centres, Persons/patients with Medical Emergencies and those person/individual involved in authorized COV1D- 19 related duties are exempted from the purview of the lockdown measures.
Any person violating this order will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of section 51 to 60 of the Disaster management Act 2005 besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC.