Kohima, July 8 (MExN): Kohima Deputy Commissioner Gregory Thejawelie has issued notifications informing that Daklane colony, Kohima, Municipal Ward No. 7 and Kezieke colony Kohima, Municipal Ward No. 3, have been demarcated as containment zones.
The notifications were issued following the detection of a COVID-19 positive persons residing in the two localities, and in order to contain the spread of the disease/infection and for necessary contact tracing.
All movement of person/vehicles within the defined Containment Zones/areas are strictly restricted/prohibited and under active surveillance, the DC’s order stated.
Demarcated areas in Daklane:
• East : New Market Main Road, Below Pentecostal Church
• West : Footstep Near Sector-C GB's Residence, Footstep near Community well, Footstep near UCRC Church
• South : Footstep near Viswema Brothers Building
• North : Footstep, Near M. Electronics, New Market Road till Nullah Near UCRC Church.
Demarcated areas in Kezieke:
• East : Old Tata Parking till Footstep between KFC and Vonuo Tyre Workshop (Main NH)
• West : Footstep near Kezieke Naga Bazaar boundary till Nagaland Timber Agency (Saw Mill)
• South : Old Tata Parking Footstep Near Masjid till Naga Bazaar Road
• North : Footstep between KFC and Vonuo Tyre Workshop till Nagaland Timber Agency (Saw Mill)