1. How many water bodies are there in Nagaland according to the first Census of Water Bodies in India conducted by the Union Mnistry of Jal Shakti?
2. Who is the new Chairman of Nagaland State Commission for Protection of Child Rights?
a. Alun Hangsing
b. Mhomo Tungoe
c. Diethono Nakhro
d. Awan Konyak
3. Which is the first state in the North-East to be on-boarded into the National Single Window System (NSWS)?
4. Out of 24,24,540 water bodies in India, how many were owned by private entities as per the first Census of Water Bodies in India?
5. Which district won the 3rd edition of the Late G Rio Memorial U-19 (boys) Inter-District Cricket Tournament?
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #354: 1. C; 2. A; 3. D. C; 4. A; 5. B
No Right Entries for Quiz #354
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate,
NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.