1. What is the total area promoted under coffee plantation in Nagaland as per the Annual Administrative Report (AAR) 2022-23 of the Land Resources Development Nagaland?
a. 7,996 hectare
b. 10,000.1 hectare
c. 10,202.2 hectare
d. 10,40,100 hectare
2. How many government primary schools are there in Nagaland according to the Unified District Information System for Education Plus (UDISE+) 2021-22?
3. Aoleang Monyü, a spring festival, is celebrated by which of the following tribes?
4. As per the survey on the Village Level Development Indicators (VLDI), out of 1284 villages in Nagaland, how many had Fair Price Shop facility ason March 31, 2021?
a. 927 villages (72.19 %)
b. 1215 villages (94.6 %)
c. 1228 villages (95.6 %)
d. 1277 villages (99.4%)
5. How many teams are participating in the FIFA Women's World Cup Australia & New Zealand 2023 scheduled from July 20-August 20?
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #352: 1. B; 2. A; D. C; 4. A; 5. B
No Right Entries for Quiz #352
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.