KOHIMA, AUGUST 7 (MExN): The Deputy Commissioner of Kohima has lifted the total lockdown which was promulgated in the State capital since July 25. An order from the DC said that market opening days and timings, the terms and conditions stipulated will be the same as per the order issued on June 18. It further added that odd-even traffic rule as specified in the order dated July 15 will continue to remain in force.
Several residences sealed
The Deputy Commissioner of Kohima has sealed several premises including those of the State’s Tourism Advisor, Food and Civil Supplies Advisor, and MLA and private residences in the State capital. This is in addition to the sealing of the official residences of the Deputy CM and the Health Minister.
The sealed premises include:
• Official residences of the Health and Family Welfare Minister, Old Minister Hill (Ward 14)
• Official residence of the Deputy Chief Minister, Old Minister Hill (Ward 14)
• Official residence of the Advisor, F&CS, Old Minister Hill (Ward 14)
• Official residence of MLA & Tourism Advisor, Old Minister Hill (Ward 14)
• Government quarter no 196, New Minister’s Hill (Ward 16)
• Private residence of MLA Ruleizou
• Private residence at Phriekhriezou Colony, Kohima Village
• Private residence at Sepfuzou Colony (Ward 1), VEMB-190
• Private residence at Lower Midlane (Ward 9), H No 186, near Khiamniungan Baptist Church