Tuensang, July 21 (MExN): As decided by Tuensang District Task Force for COVID-19, a meeting was conducted at DC Conference Hall Tuensang on July 21. The meeting was chaired by Shelly Kathery SDO(C) Tuensang and attended by Forest, PHED, Fisheries, Social welfare, NSRLM, Sakhi one stop centre, MSK departments along with Tuensang Town All Ward Union, COC, GHSS Thangjam and GHSS Tuensang.
The meeting discussed on ward wise awareness campaign drive for COVID-19 awareness drive as scheduled:
• July 21: St John A & B and Pulounyu ward will lead by District Forest Officer along with Saki One Stop Centre as volunteers along with Ward leaders.
• July 24: High School A & B Ward, team leader will be Principal GHSS and MSK volunteers along wards leaders
• July 25: Bazaar A, B & C and EE PHED and DFO Fisheries will be a team leaders and NSRLM as volunteers along with ward leaders
• July 27: Old Medical A&B Principal GHSS Thangjam as team leader along with Sakhi One Stop Centre as volunteers along with ward leaders
• July 28: will be at Officers and Post Office ward and the team leader will be District Welfare Officer along with MSK volunteers along with ward leaders
• July 29: 3rd NAP ward and the team leader will be District welfare Officer along MSK, Sakhi One Stop Centre and NSRLM.
A DIPR report stated that the following given days will be for wards sensitization days and it was also decided that from August 1, the use of mask, hand sanitizers, social distancing and stigmatization and discriminating of returnees and frontline workers defaulters will be dealt with penalties as per the notification issued by the Tuensang Town Council.