Maligaon, September 2 (MExN): In view of non-interlocking works for commissioning of electronic interlocking system at Eklakhi station under Katihar division of NFR, few trains have been cancelled and rescheduled.
• Train no. 15464/15463 (Siliguri Jn.-Balurghat-Siliguri Jn.) Intercity Express; Train no. 15709/15710 (Malda Town-New Jalpaiguri-Malda Town) Express; Train no. 05421/05422 (Malda Town-Balurghat-Malda Town) Special; Train no. 05717/05718 (Malda Court-Katihar-Malda Court) Special and slip coaches of Train no. 13153/13154 (Sealdah-Malda Town-Sealdah) Express commencing journey on September 4.
Further, in view of remodeling works at Varanasiyard over Lucknow division under Northern Railway few trains of NFR passing through that section have been either cancelled or diverted as mentioned below.
• Train no. 15636 (Guwahati-Okha)Dwarka Express commencing journey on September 11, 18 and 25 and October 2 and 9
• Train no. 15635 (Okha-Guwahati) Dwarka Express commencing journey on September 15, 22 and 29 September and October 6 and 13
• Train no. 15668 (Kamakhya-Gandhidham) Express commencing journey on September 20 and 27 and October 4 and 11
• Train no. 15667 (Gandhidham-Kamakhya) Express commencing journey on September 23 and 30 and October 7 and 14
• Train no. 13175 (Sealdah-Silchar) Kanchanjungha Express on September 4 has been rescheduled to leave at 08:35 hours instead of 06:35 hours from Sealdah station.
• Train no. 20503/20505 (Dibrugarh-New Delhi) Rajdhani Express commencing journey from October 3 till 14 will be diverted via Chhapra, Gorakhpur Jn., Barabanki Jn. and Lucknow.
• Train no. 20504/20506 (New Delhi-Dibrugarh) Rajdhani Express commencing journey from October 4 till 15 will be diverted via Lucknow, Barabanki Jn., Gorakhpur Jn. and Chhapra.
• Train no. 19305 (Dr Ambedkar Nagar-Kamakhya) Express commencing journey on October 7, 14, 21, 28 and October 5, 12 and Train no. 19306 (Kamakhya-Dr. Ambedkar Nagar) Express commencing journey on September 3, 10, 17, 24 and October 1 and 8 will be diverted via Atrauli Road, Jaunpur Jn., Zafarabad Jn. and Sultanpur.
• Train no. 15933 (New Tinsukia-Amritsar Jn.) Express commencing journey on September 12, 19, 26 and October 3 and 10 & Train no. 15934 (Amritsar Jn.-New Tinsukia) Express commencing journey on September 15, 22 and 29, and October 6 and 13 will be diverted via Atrauli Road, Jaunpur Jn. and Shahganj Jn.
Moreover, it has been decided to extend the service of 09525/09526 (Okha-Naharlagun-Okha) Express for another two trips in both directions with existing timings, stoppages and composition. Train no. 09525 (Okha-Naharlagun) Express will run on September 5 and 12 and Train no. 09526 (Naharlagun-Okha) Express will run on September 9 and 16.
This was stated in a press release issue by Sabyasachi De, Chief Public Relations Officer, NFR.