1. What was the Grade of schools in Nagaland as per the latest Performance Grading Index (PGI) for 2020-21?
a. Grade I
b. Grade II
c. Grade III
d. Grade IV
2. The Business Association of Nagaland recently signed a Memorandum of Understandingto finance 1,000 entrepreneurs with:
a. State Bank of India
b. Nagaland State Co-operative Bank Ltd
d. Nagaland Industrial Development Corporation Ltd
3. How many Police Stations are there under the Dimapur Police Commissionerate?
4. ‘HaqHamaraBhiTo Hai@75’ is a campaign for providing basic legal assistance to:
a. Persons confined in prisons
b. Marginalised community
c. Homeless person
d. Street vendors
5. What is the theme of Team Nagaland in the forthcoming 2nd North East Olympic Games?
a. Together Stronger
b. Play for Unity
c. Unity is strength
d. Stronger Together
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz # 330 1. C; 2. B; 3.D 4. A; 5. C
No Right Entries for this week
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate,
NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.