1. Project Sahyog launched on December 1 is associated with which of the following organisation?
a. Nagaland PWD
b. Nagaland Police
c. Nagaland PHED
d. Nagaland Power Department
2. Who is the author of the book, ‘Teacher Man’?
a. Sentilong Ozukum
b. Easterine Kire
c. Avinuo Kire
d. Charles Chasie
3. What is Vitho, which was recently in the news?
a. Friendship Covenant
c. Ceasefire Agreement
d. Peace Treaty
4. Which of the following launched Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD) chatbot on its website to commemorate the International Day of Disabled Persons on December 3?
a. Nagaland Board of School Education
b. Department of School Education
c. Department of Social Welfare
d. State Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities
5. Who is the first woman to referee a World Cup men's game?
a. Karen Diaz Medina
b. Kathryn Nesbitt
c. Neuza Back
d. Stephanie Frappart
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz # 334 1. B; 2. d; 3.A 4. a; 5. d
Winner: There were no correct entries for Quiz# 334
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate,
NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.