1. What was unemployment rate of persons in the age group 15-59 years in Nagaland as per the Periodic Labour Force Survey (PLFS) for July 2021 to June 2022?
2. At 1.6%, which state has the lowest unemployment rate in India according to the PLFS for July 2021 to June 2022?
b. Madhya Pradesh
3. In which year, the number of women candidates was highest in the general elections to Nagaland Legislative Assembly?
4. What was the rank of Nagaland among North-East states as per the Institute for Competitiveness’ latest Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Index?
5. Who among the followings holds the record of the most weeks as World No 1 by a men's or women's tennis player?
a. Novak Djokovic
b. Steffi Graf
c. Roger Federer
d. Chris Evert
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #346: 1. b; 2. C; 3. A; 4. c; 5. A
Winner: There were no right entries for Quiz #346
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate,
NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.