1. What was the employment rate of women in private organised sector during 2020-21 in Nagaland according to recent report of the Department of Economics & Statistics?
2. 'SAATHI', which was recently launched by Wokha Administration, is a:
a. Mobile application
b. Interactive chatbot
c. Women’s helpline
d. YouTube channel
3. How many polling stations are there in Nagaland as per a recent data by the Chief Election Officer?
4. The International Museum Day is celebrated each year on:
a. May 16
b. May 18
c. May 20
d. May 22
5. How many medals Team Nagaland won at the 3rd National Arm-Wrestling Championships held in Bengaluru from May 18 to 21?
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #358: 1. D; 2. A; 3.D; 4. C; 5. A
Winner: No right entries for Quiz#358
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate,
NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.