1. SAARTHI-Awareness on Wheels is associated with which of the following initiative?
b) Family Planning
c) Food Safety
2. In which year, the Village Guards of Nagaland VGs was formed?
3. Which technology company has launched ‘Threads’ app, touted as an alternative to Twitter?
a) Alphabet Inc
4. Which is the world’s second-largest rainforest after the Amazon?
a) Australiasia rainforest
b) Congo Basin
c) Indo-Burma region
5. Which of the following martial arts entities recently created Guinness World Records for “the highest martial arts kick (assisted)”?
a) Combat Academy
b) Faith In Action Martial Arts Academy
c) Nagaland Karate-Do Association
d) Nagaland Taekwondo Association
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz #365: 1. b; 2. D; 3. A; 4. d; 5. A
No right entries for #Quiz 365
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth
Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from
G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate,
NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.