1. How many species were documented during the recent Tokhü Emong Bird Count?
2. Which among the following vernacular daily celebrated its silver jubilee on November 9?
b. Tir Yimyim
c. Sumi Kukuputsa
d. Ao Milen
3. Remembrance Day (November 11) is observed annually since the end of:
a. First World War
b. Second World War
c. Cold War
d. Gulf war
4. Which among the following Union Ministry conducted the ‘Mother Tongue Survey of India (MTSI)’?
a. Ministry of Education
b. Ministry of Tribal Affairs
c. Ministry of Home Affairs
d. Ministry of Culture
5. What are the mascots of the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic?
d. P'Tit Claude
This contest is open ONLY for students. Previous winners of the Competition are not eligible for the prize*.
Cut and send in your answers along with your name, class and name of institution to The Morung Express Office,
H/No.4, Duncan Basti, Dimapur.
You can also email the answers to [email protected] or WhatsApp/SMS @ 8787846184
Answers to Quiz # 331 1. C; 2. A; 3.C 4. A; 5. D
No Right Entries for this week
Each week, one lucky winner will be awarded a gift worth Rs. 500. The winner may collect the prize or redeem any product/good worth the same from G-Sports, Indoor Stadium, Multi Disciplinary Sports Complex, Near DC Court Junction, Dimapur (Or) Joyce Complex, G-Sports, Shop No. 14/15, Second Gate, NH-29, Chümoukedima (Or) Belho Complex, Near Classic Island, PR Hill, Kohima
*Winner should bring along a valid ID to claim the prize.